Custom Print Services
I offer custom printing services.
- Prusa i3 MK3S
- 25 x 21 x 21 cm or ~9 3/4 x 8 1/3 x 8 1/3 in
- Smooth or textured build plates
PLA Filament - I do not have experience in other filaments. Once I get some experience in filaments, I will expand on this list. But for right now, I am sticking to what I know.
Filaments - I must be able to get filaments in the US. Good brands that I recommend and can get easily are Hatchbox, Push Plastic, and Atomic Filaments.
Single color or color by layer - I am able to print colors in a single color or change colors at certain layers.
No weapons - I will not print anything that looks like a weapon. I just don't want it coming back to bite me later...
If you request a quote, I break down the costs for the print. Some of these costs include:
- Filament used (includes cost of filament and shipping)
- Electricity for the print time
- Printer depreciation
- Manual labor (prepping, post processing, slicing, material changes, etc.)
- Shipping (USPS)
- Price of the model (If applicable.)
I would like to stress that the cost will probably be more than you think. It's not going to be a couple of dollars. It will probably be a minimum of $15 + shipping depending on size, filament used, labor required, etc.